Emergency Tree Removal
A fallen tree can be a serious safety hazard and cause significant damage to your property. Fast tree removal is the first step toward rectifying this situation to restore your yard or your home. At AKA Tree Removal, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond to emergencies quickly and professionally. Our emergency tree service near Atlanta is available 24/7 to help you handle fallen trees properly, minimizing stress and keeping your family safe.
How to Handle a Fallen Tree
When a tree in your yard is damaged by weather or disease, it can fall without warning. Knowing how to handle a fallen or heavily-damaged tree will help you stay calm and reduce property damage and safety risks associated with a fallen tree or branch.
- The first step to take when a tree falls in your yard or on your home is to make sure no one was injured by the tree. If medical attention is needed, seek help first before calling for tree removal.
- Inspect the fallen tree to ensure it did not snag any utility or communication lines—if you see downed lines, don’t try to handle them yourself, as it can be difficult to tell the difference between phone lines and power lines. Call your utility company or fire department right away for help.
- Once everyone is safe, take pictures of the area and contact your insurance company. Next, call for emergency tree service to handle tree removal safely and quickly. Never try to remove a tree yourself, as even small trees require professional equipment and the right skills to remove safely. If home repairs are needed, you’ll also need to call a roofer or contractor to address any damage.
Preventing Fallen Trees
The best way to handle a fallen tree is to prevent it from occurring at all. While severe weather is a common cause of fallen trees, factors such as age and disease can also raise a tree’s risk for falling. You can help to prevent fallen trees by scheduling regular tree service to care for the trees on your property. Tree trimming can remove extensive branch systems or weak branches that may be prone to falling, while tree pruning service will keep your trees healthy and strong. Scheduling periodic tree inspections with an ISA arborist can help to catch the signs of poor health that you may miss, and addressing disease quickly will prevent trees from falling due to weakness or death associated with disease or pest infestation. You can reach a qualified tree arborist in Atlanta for help with tree removal, tree trimming, and stump grinding by calling AKA Tree Removal at (404) 713-4305.
Why Choose Us
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Always a Free Estimate
- ISA Guidelines Always Followed
- We Work With Your Insurance